Welcome to our website
Salvation Made Easy
The Roman Road:
(1) Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: (KJV)
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (KJV) . . . NO one is righteous, NOT one, ALL have sinned!
(2) Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (KJV) . . . For the wages of sin is death.
(3) Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (KJV) . . . Christ died for us!
(4) Romans 6:23b . . . but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (KJV) . . . God offers ALL people the Gift of eternal life, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Most people refuse to accept it!
(5) Romans 6:1-4 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (KJV) Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (KJV) Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (KJV)
WHO Takes Part in Salvation?
(1) God the Father does! John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (KJV) . . . Ephesians 1:4-6 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. (KJV)
(2) Christ Jesus does! Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (KJV) . . . Ephesians 1:7-12 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. (KJV)
(3) The Holy Spirit does! Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. (KJV)
. . . Ephesians 1:13-14 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. (KJV) . . .
The Holy Spirit is given to us when we are sincere in our commitment to Christ.
(4) We do too! John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. (KJV) Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. (KJV)
The ABC's Of Salvation.
Acknowledge and admit that you are a sinner . . . admit that God is right and you are wrong!
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (KJV)
Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. (KJV)
Romans 3:10-12 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. (KJV)
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (KJV)
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (KJV)
Believe in Jesus Christ!
Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. (KJV)
Luke 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. (KJV)
Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. (KJV)
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (KJV)
Romans 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? (KJV)
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (KJV)
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (KJV)
Confess Jesus Christ as your Saviour.
Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (KJV)
Acts 19:18 And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds. (KJV) . . . NO deeds, NO works of any kind can save you . . . BUT, after you are saved, you are so grateful that you want to do good deeds for the Lord.
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (KJV)
1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (KJV)
Four Words Of Salvation.
(1) NEEDED! Without salvation, Hell it the end for you. Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (KJV) John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. (KJV)
(2) PROVIDED! 1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. (KJV) John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. (KJV)
(3) OFFERED FREE TO ALL! Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (KJV) Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (KJV)
(4) ACCEPTANCE IS REQUIRED! 1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. (KJV) John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (KJV) John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (KJV)
The Four Spiritual Laws
(1) God LOVES you, and offers a wonderful PLAN for life in Heaven. John 3:15-17 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (KJV) 1 Peter 1:4-5 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. (KJV) 2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. (KJV)
(2) Man is SINFUL and SEPARATED from God. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (KJV) Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (KJV)
(3) Christ Jesus is God's ONLY provision for man's sin. ONLY through Jesus can know and experience God's love and plan for our life. Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (KJV) 1 Cor. 15:3-6 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. (KJV)
(4) Each of us must personally RECEIVE Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord. Only then we can know and experience God's love and plan for our lives. John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: (KJV) John 3:1-8 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. (KJV)
Things that you need to know and do to go to Heaven?
(1) God loves you. You do NOT have to earn His love.
(2) NO one is perfect. Everyone has done wrong, and this wrong is called sin. God hates sin! It must be punished.
(3) Christ died to pay for your sins. He paid a debt that He did not owe, because we owed a debt that we could not pay. Thank You Jesus!
(4) You must believe God (1 John 5:10-12), accept Jesus as your Saviour to receive God's forgiveness, be justified (Rom.5:1).
When you believe God and accept His one and only Way (JESUS), you become God's child. You are forgiven of your sins and when you die you will go to Heaven and be with God forever. Many people say they cannot know that this is true. Wrong! The Bible tells us we can KNOW!!!
1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. (KJV) John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. (KJV) . . . Wonderful comfort! We can KNOW! God does NOT lie, God CANNOT lie! (Tit.1:2). BELIEVE it!
I Be Assured Of My Salvation?
How Can I Stop
Must I Tithe?
Once Saved, Always Saved?
What To Do With It?
Who Is Satan?
Why Do Bad Things Happen?
Do Marriages Fail?
Does God Send People To Hell?
Does God Seem So Far Away?
What Is The
Worst Sin To God?
??. . . What Must I Do To Be Saved . . . ??