The BIBLE has the answer
About Our Ministry
What We Believe
The TRUTH About Salvation
Bible Study Helps
Commentary on the Sermon on the Mount
Death Then What?
Hard or Confusing Verses in the Bible
Is OSAS True? YES! It is true!
OSAS, Once Saved, Always Saved!
Is Jesus Really God?
Is Jesus God?
YES! JESUS IS GOD!!!
JESUS, LORD and KING
Is There a Hell? Is there really a 'lake of fire'?
YES! There is a Hell! Yes! There is a Lake of Fire!
Some things we should consider:
Prophecies Happening Today
Things Concerning This Life On Earth
This Life We Live
We do not copyright anything. All material on this web site is here to provide free Biblical information. Anyone may freely use any or all the information present, to honor and glorify our awesome Triune God. All material here must remain free to "whosoever."
Welcome to our website
Jesus really back there, in the Old Testament? Have
the predictions about Jesus been fulfilled by His
coming, by His life? Is there any way of showing
that Jesus is truly back there?
as the Messiah, as predicted in the Old Testament,
is fundamental to the Christian faith. Believers
are convinced that Jesus spoke Truth when He said: John 5:39 Search
the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal
life: and they are they which testify of me. [KJV]
Jews believe the Messiah would be a Deliverer who
would rescue Israel from her enemies and establish
Jerusalem as the capital of a world government.
Since Jesus did not do this at His first coming,
they refuse to believe He is the Messiah, and keep
looking for Him to come.
Believe Prophecy About Christ
will be despised and rejected (Is.53:3).
will die for our sin (Is.53:6).
- He will be “cut off” (die) before
the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple
- He will live, after He dies (Is.53:10).
- He will justify many (Is.53:11).
- He will be a light to the Gentiles (Is.49:6).
Christians believe that these prophecies
show the Messiah as suffering, dying and rising
from death to provide salvation from sin’s
penalty before restoring Israel and ruling the Earth
from Jerusalem (the millennium).
I think the following prophecies and
their fulfillment should be proof that Jesus is
indeed back there in the Old Testament.
Prophecy and their N.T. Fulfillment
- Gen.3:15 He would be the “Seed”
of a woman Gal.4:4 Gen.12:3; 18:18
- Promised Seed of Abraham Ac.3:25;
Mt.1:1; Lu.3:34; Gal.3:7,8,16
- Gen.17:19 Promised Seed of Isaac Mt.1:2; Lu.3:34
- Num.24:17; Gen.28:14 Promised Seed of Jacob
- Gen.49:10 Descendant from Tribe of Judah Lu.3:33;
- Is.9:7; 11:1-5; 2 S.7:13 Heir to Throne of David
- Mic.5:2 Place of Birth Mt:2:1-6; Lu.2:4-7
- Dan.9:25 Time of Birth Lu.2:1-7
- Is.7:14; 11:1-2 Born of a Virgin Mt.1:18-25;
- Jer.31:15 Massacre of Infants Mt.2:16-18
- Ho.11:1 Flight to Egypt Mt.2:14-15
- Is.9:1-2 His Ministry in Galilee Mt.4:12-16
- Deut.18:15 A Prophet Jn.6:14; Ac.3:22-23
- Ps.110:4 As a Priest, like Melchizedek Heb.6:20;
5:5-6; 7:1-3, 15-17
- Is.53:3 Rejected by Jews Jn.1:11; 5:43; Lu.4:29;
Ps.45:7 His Characteristics Lu.2:52; 4:18
- Zec.9:9; Is.62:11 His Triumphal Entry Jn.12:12-14;
- Ps.41:9 Betrayed by a Friend Mk.14:10, 43-45;
- Zec.11:12 Sold for 30 Pieces of Silver Mt.26:15;
- Zec.11:13 Money Bought Potter’s Field
- Ps.109:7-8 Judas Replaced Ac.1:16-20 Ps.27:12; 35:11 False Witnesses Accuse Him Mt.26:60-61
- Is.53:7 Silent When Accused Mt.26:62-63; 27:12-14
- Ps.50:6 Smitten and Spat Upon Mk.14:65; 15:17;
- Ps.69:4; 109:3-5 Hated Without a Cause Jn.14:23-25
- Is.53:4-6,12 Suffered In Our Place Mt.8:16-17;
Ro.4:25; 1 Co.15:3
- Is.53:12 Crucified With Sinners Mt.27:38; Mk.15:27-28;
Zec.12:10 Hands and Feet Pierced Jn.20:25-27;19:37
- Ps.22:6-8 Mocked and Insulted Mt.27:39-44; Mk.15:29-32
- Ps.69:21 Given Gall and Vinegar Jn.19:29; Mt.27:34,48
- Ps.22:8 Hears Prophecy Mocked Mt.27:43
- Ps.109:4; Is.53:12 Prays for His Enemies Lu.23:34
- Zec.12:10 His Side to be Pierced Jn.19:34; Mt.24:30
- Ps.22:18 Soldiers Cast Lots for His Clothes
- Ps.34:20; Ex.12:46 None of His Bones Broken
- Is.53:9 Buried With the Rich Mt.27:57-60
- Ps.16:10; Mt.16:21 His Resurrection Mt.28:9;
- Ps.68:18 His Ascension Lu.24:50-51; Ac.1:9;
LORD AND KING
A Gift Unequaled
Fulness of Christ
Death of Jesus
the Only Way!
Did Jesus Have to Die?
or Without Christ