The BIBLE has the answer
About Our Ministry
Our Doctrinal Position
The TRUTH About Salvation
Help in Bible Study
Commentary on the Sermon on the Mount
Death, Then What?
Hard or Confusing Verses in the Bible
OSAS . . . Once Saved, Always Saved
Is Jesus Really God?
Is "JESUS" God?
YES! He Is!
JESUS, Lord and King!
YES! There is a Hell!
Some things we should consider:
Prophecies Happening Today
Things Concerning This Life On Earth
This Life We Live
Books You Should Read
Books That Could Get You To Heaven
We do not copyright anything. All material on this web site is here to provide free Biblical information. Anyone may freely use any or all the information present, to honor and glorify our awesome Triune God. All material here must remain free to "whosoever."
SERVANTS' MINISTRY, Inc.
Welcome to our website
Reasons to Wait on God
- Freedom from shame. Psalm 25:3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause. (KJV)
- Honesty and uprightness. Psalm 25:21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee. (KJV)
- Preservation. Psalm 25:21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee. (KJV)
- Renewed strength and courage. Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. (KJV) Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. (KJV) Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (KJV)
- Life. Psalm 33:19-20 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
20 Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield. (KJV)
- Help and protection. Psalm 33:22 Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee. (KJV)
- Mercy. Psalm 33:22 Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee. (KJV)
- Patience. Psalm 37:7-9 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. 8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. 9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. (KJV)
- Inheritance of the earth. Psalm 37:34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it. (KJV)
- Hope. Psalm 39:7-8 And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee. 8 Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish. (KJV) Psalm 130:5-6I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. 6 My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. (KJV) Galatians 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. (KJV)
- Answers to prayer. Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. 3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. (KJV)
- Salvation. Psalm 62:1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. (KJV) Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. (KJV)
- Daily supply. Psalm 104:27-28 These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season. 28 That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good. (KJV)
- Counsel. Psalm 106:13 They soon forgat his works; they waited not for his counsel: (KJV)
- Rejoicing in God’s salvation. Isaiah 25:9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation. (KJV)
- Justice. Isaiah 26:8-9 Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O LORD, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee. 9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. (KJV) Isaiah 30:18 And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him. (KJV)
- Blessing. Isaiah 30:18 And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him. (KJV)
- Eternal things. Isaiah 64:4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him. (KJV)
- Goodness of God. Lamentations 3:25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. (KJV) Psalm 25:8 Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way. (KJV) Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. (KJV)
- Holy Spirit baptism. 1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. (KJV) Titus 3:4-6 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; (KJV)
- Second Coming of Christ. Psalm 98:9 Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity. (KJV)
Daniel 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. (KJV) Zechariah 14:1-5 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. (KJV) Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. (KJV)
Mark 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. (KJV)
Luke 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels. (KJV)
Luke 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. (KJV)
Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (KJV)
1 Thessalonians 4:14-17 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (KJV) Revelation 19:11-21 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. 17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. (KJV)
A TRUE Christian Waits Patiently
Blessings Come From Waitng
Failure to Wait Brings God's Wrath
For WHAT Do We Wait?
How To Wait on God
Knowing God's Will Scriptures
Makes Us More Like Christ
Other Nnames For Sin
Purpose of God Scriptures
Reasons God Makes Us Wait
Reasons to Wait
Scriptures On God's Timing
Seven Examples of Waiting
Seven Ways to Wait
Shunning Sin Is Wise
Sins of Omission
Understanding Given to Seekers By God
Wait on God
Waiting on God
Waiting on God Is Wise
Ways to Renew Your Strength
What to do While Waiting
WHY Should We Wait?
Wisdom Given to Seekers
Wise to Wait on God